PlayStation Mobile SDK 1.20 Out Now; Adds PSN Leaderboards
As I mentioned earlier this month, PlayStation Mobile would be getting a new SDK which had support for PSN leaderboards. Well it is out now and I have it downloaded and here are the official patch notes:
- The scoreboard feature has been added.
- Ported LuaInterface to PSM and added the source code and new samples.
- Improved convenience of creating keys.
- Added Windows 8 as an official support target of SDK. Removed Windows XP as an official support target of SDK.
- Supported the multi-user feature added from Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean).
- When the application is hidden in Android, the application no longer terminates.
There are also some improvements to the way the Vita handles vertex buffers, which should bring a bump up in performance.
There are no titles that I know of that will have leaderboards just yet, but I will be sure to let you all know the moment I do.
[Source: PSM SDK 1.20.00]