Swords & Soldiers Attack PSN This Fall
Sony Online Entertainment and Ronimo Games have announced today that Swords & Soldiers will be making its way to PSN. “Swords & Soldiers is the perfect blend of real-time strategy and bold 2D graphics and will include innovative features,” said Micah Loucks, Senior Producer at SOE. What originally was a WiiWare title will be getting a huge make-over for PSN. With 20 trophies to earn, full HD 1080 graphics, and best of all… online multiplayer. Along with all that there are these features as well:
- Strategic console fun like you’ve never seen before!
- Command Aztecs, Vikings and Chinese in 30 missions!
- Compete in ruthless online multiplayer matches!
- Endlessly challenging single player skirmish battles!
- Play against your friends in split screen multiplayer!
- Collect tricky trophies!
- Vibrant HD graphics!
When players go online they can enter a Matchmaking mode which will let the user continue playing against AI until an opponent is found. Once that happens the current game is paused and you are ready to battle online. Due out this Fall, we will keep you updated on this 2D RTS game.