Acceleration of Suguri X Edition Strikes PSN Today
The ongoing collaboration between Sony Online Entertainment and Rockin’ Android is releasing yet another Doujin (read: Indie) game to the PlayStation Network. This time it is Acceleration of Suguri X Edition, “the ultimate in anime-style robot-fighting.” Think of it as a sort of bullethell fighting game.
I am sure those screens better explain it. For the price of $5.99 you will be getting a ton of content by the looks of this spec sheet:
- Three gun-slinging Arcade Modes
- Three pulse-pounding Versus Modes
- 11 rendered environments for battle
- Seven engaging anime-style characters
- Local and online leaderboards
- 14 PlayStation Network trophies
- Downloadable extras including cute but deadly avatars, an AoSXE theme and exclusive wallpaper, and an exclusive soundtrack for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system
The game… plus soundtrack, avatars and a theme for $5.99 seems like a steal. There are minis that are more expensive than this. So check out the US PlayStation store later today to grab a copy.