Revenge of the Wounded Dragon
Posted by Chris K on November 23rd, 2009 | 1 Comment | Tags: Revenge of the Wounded Dragon
Update: Please be advised the release of Revenge of the Wounded Dragons has been temporarily delayed. A revised launch date will be announced once it becomes available.
Revenge of the Wounded Dragon got leaked as week via the ESRB so it is no surprise that its release is this week. The game is a side-scrolling beat’em up, much like Double Dragon.
It is offering some cool features though:
- Single player and local multiplayer modes
- 4 beautiful environments with immersive levels, totalling 24 areas all of them packed with enemies
- 10 mini-games: Play them in single player or against your friends
- Finishing moves to defeat your enemies
- Dragon rage, your special power
- Coop moves to use with your friends in multiplayer mode
- Cool animated comic storytelling between levels
- 12 PS3 Trophies
- Custom soundtracks and in-game screenshots
So if you are in the mood for some classic gameplay action, this game will be out tomorrow for $9.99