Furmins launching on Vita December 17th
Next week is looking pretty good for Vita games with Furmins being the latest game confirmed for release next Tuesday. Furmins is a physics-based puzzle game in which you lead the Furmins through various obstacle courses by placing bumpers at the right moment. If you missed our post about the game back in October here’s some details about the game.
– Unique blend of physics based set-up-and-go gameplay and real-time interaction
– Multiple solutions offer players lots of creativity
– 108 game levels across 9 game worlds (one as DLC)
– Gorgeous HD graphics
– Touchscreen or rear touch pad controls
– Global and world scoreboards with filters (overall, friends, your score)
– 12 shiny PlayStation®Network trophies for outstanding performance
Furmins will be available next week on the Vita in the US. No price for the game in the US has been announced just yet.
[Source: US PlayStation Blog]