Furmins now available in Europe. Coming to North America in November.
Earlier today Furmins launched on the European PlayStation Store for £5.49/€6.99. (The game is set to launch in North America sometime next month.) Furmins is a physics-based puzzle game in which you guide Furmins through various levels by moving items and placing bumpers at the right moment. Creating pathways lead to chain reactions, collecting star points, and ultimately unlocking new levels.
– Unique blend of physics based set-up-and-go gameplay and real-time interaction
– Multiple solutions offer players lots of creativity
– 108 game levels across 9 game worlds (one as DLC)
– Gorgeous HD graphics
– Touchscreen or rear touch pad controls
– Global and world scoreboards with filters (overall, friends, your score)
– 12 shiny PlayStation®Network trophies for outstanding performance
The Vita version of Furmins features a brand new scoring system, global and per-world leaderboards, and the option to use either the touch screen and back touch pad. Furmins is now available in Europe and will launch in North America in the coming weeks.