Terraria Patch For PS3 Should Be Out Shortly
If you have been playing Terraria on PS3 you might have noticed a few issues causing crashes or just some random bugs. 505 Games has announced that a patch fixing many of these issues has passed SCEA’s cert process and should be pushed out to users shortly.
Here is a list of some of the fixes addressed in this patch:
- Improved network stability that should resolve several multiplayer issues where players would not be able to connect or would encounter other issues such as crashes and the game not functioning properly during multiplayer.
- Time of day is now saved when exiting a game.
- Fixed Magic Missile crash/kick issue.
- Fixed that a local world could sometimes be overwritten by another player’s online world.
- Fix for clay pot placement issue.
- Fix for Vilethorn thorn glitch.
- Improved controls when in a shop user interface.
- Improved hellforge positioning.
- Tweaked analog stick dead zones.
- Fixed crash when quitting the game with inventory on screen.
- AND MANY MORE!
If you want to learn more about the game, check out our review!