Announced: Bionic Commando Rearmed 2
Posted by Chris K on April 20th, 2010 | 0 Comments | Tags: Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 , Capcom , Jumping
Show last week at the Captivate ’10 event in Hawaii, the rest of us peons now can bask in its glory. The game is being handled by Fat Shark, makers of Lead and Gold. By snooping at some LinkedIn profiles I see that some members from the original BC:R team are working there now. PR speak and such in the quotes.
Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 improves upon the visual achievements of its predecessor with the addition of more detailed character models, textures, and vibrant colors. New player mechanics will add another strategic layer of platforming to the overall experience and the famous bionic arm will be getting a major makeover delivering a more dynamic bionic experience to the player.
- Sequel to the popular downloadable title on PSN and Xbox LIVE, Bionic Commando Rearmed
- New Weapons, attacks and enhancements for the the all-purpose Bionic Arm
- New platforming mechanics provides more freedom and challenges. Now the impossible is within your “leap!”
- New physics-based puzzles will take the platforming experience to another level
- 2-player co-op is back and better than ever.
- Enhanced graphics and better camera functionality.
- All new musical score inspired by NES-era sound effects, produced by the same creative mind behind the original Bionic Commando Rearmed soundtrack
- Cut-scene art designed by cutting-edge art studio Massive Black, whose previously worked on Infamous, Bioshock 2 and,God of War III
The game looks to be due sometime Q1 2011. So we have some time to wait before we get our hands on this one.