Castle Crashers PSN Update
Development seems to be going along on the PSN version of Castle Crashers. Although there don’t have a release date yet, they do plan on letting us know when the date is narrowed down. The do have some new details to share!
we have a new volleyball minigame that’s headed for the PSN version of Castle. Here’s some of the finer points presented to you in beautiful bullet point technology.
- Play co-op or vs your buddies
- Local or online play
- From 1-4 players per team for up to 8 player matches
- Variable stats based on character
- Use magic attacks to place 8 new magic status effects on the ball
- Cool new serving and spiking moves
- Available AI teammates or opponents
- Play as any character you have unlocked
- Play 1, 3 or 5 matches against your opponents
- Leaderboards to track the best in the land
If you are going to PAX East, the game will be there so check it out!
[via The Behemoth Devblog]