Developer: Subatomic Studios
Release Date: September 30, 2009
What I liked:
- Great artstyle. No two levels look alike.
- The ability to save your game at any time. A must for portable titles.
- Every tower is useful, there are no throwaway towers.
- The controls are very good. Better than the iPhone version.
What I disliked:
- I wish you had access to the Fast Forward command from the start.
- The textures are a little blurry when fully zoomed in.
- There is the occasional slowdown after a wave finishes.
- No way to restart the game quickly if you screw up early.
The best minis launch title there is bar none. The game play is fantastic and having to find the path that works the best is what makes it so good. With the five different levels and three game-play modes for each, you won’t get bored with this title. A must buy for anyone with a PSP.