The New PAYDAY 2 Patch (v1.04 / 5.3 GB) Is Now Live For PS3
Posted by Chris K on June 24th, 2014 | 7 Comments | Tags: PAYDAY 2
Today is a big day for console heisters, as a new patch for PAYDAY 2 has been released and a grip of DLC will be hitting the PlayStation Store later today.
The patch brings many enhancements and fixes which PC players have seen for months. I won’t post the full list, but you can see it here.
The three biggest changes:
• The Infamous system – With the new Infamy system the player can continue to advance beyond reputation level 100. Becoming infamous will reset the player to reputation level 0 but unlocks the new Infamy tree where the player can invest Infamy points and unlock more stat bonuses as well as new content such as masks, materials and patterns.
• The Cloaker Enemy – The return of the special law enforcer from PAYDAY: The Heist.
• The selective fire mode system – All payers are now able to toggle Single- and Auto-fire with their weapons.
• Added the Happy Santa mask
• Added the Hockey Heat mask
• Added the Mark mask
• Hosting Ability: Invite friends to play in the new DLC heists even if they don’t own the DLC themselves.
• Increased the total amount of mask and weapon slots from 18 to 72
• Added the track “Sirens in the Distance” to the game
• Added the track “Wanted dead or alive” to the game
• Added the track “Armed to the teeth” to the game
• Improved the quality of all weapon reload sounds
Again, there is a lot more then just what I picked out above. Hopefully I can get the crew back together and we can record some hi-jinks for you all to watch. Do you still have any interesting in playing the PS3 version of PAYDAY 2 now that a PS4 version has been announced?