Fuel Overdose Shows Off “Action” In New Trailer
Posted by Chris K on December 6th, 2012 | 0 Comments | Tags: Fuel Overdose
We have seen the racing from Fuel Overdose, now the team at I-Friqiya is ready to showcase the game’s Action. How much action is there? Well check out this bullet-list from the press release:
- Upgradable weapons: Machine gun, rockets, mines
- The possibility to attack, defend and counter-strike at 360°
- Bombs located at strategic locations on the track and that can be detonated remotely
- Grappling hooks that can be used as weapons to attack and counter-attack
- Distinctive Super and Ultra Attacks for each character that can be unleashed once your Berserk gauge is filled
- Not to forget unique Skill moves for each character
- Combo chains to extend your chances of survival on the race track
- The possibility to play defense by triggering your shield
- Race Danger: a mass-destruction climatic catastrophe that only the highest bidder of the pre-race auction can summon
What really has me intrigued is Super and Ultra attacks like in a fighting game. If there is an effective way to build meter it might be quite fun to play with some friends. Plus grappling hooks are always awesome.
The game shouldn’t be too far off now, so look for more details in the coming weeks.