Dollar Dash Coming To PSN Later This Year
Posted by Chris K on June 26th, 2012 | 2 Comments | Tags: Dollar Dash
The makers of Dead Block are back with a new game coming to PSN later this year, Dollar Dash. It is described as “fast and frenetic top-down multiplayer” but don’t let that generic slab of text scare you away it actually looks quite fun.
[gallery_imgs dir=”http://media.psnstores.com/images/DollarDash/” num=”6″]
The whole goal is to try to steal as much money as fast a possible and get it to your getaway van. There is a ton of content, over 30 maps and 20 weapons, plus like anything online nowadays there are perks and upgrades. Check out the full feature list below and be sure to look for more information in the coming months.
- Gather, Dash and Fight: Be the fastest, smartest and craziest multiplayer battle thief!
- Masses of Content: 30 maps, over 20 weapons and a number power-ups to discover
- Multiplayer: 4 player Drop-in & Jump-out multiplayer for instant online action
- Single player: Defeat skilled AI opponents to prepare for Online PvP
- Three Intense game modes: Venture through different versus modes, from Dollar Dash where only the fastest win, to Hit’n’Run where the toughest will rule the field.
- Shop: Spend in-game cash on Weapon Upgrades, Character Customization, Perks and more!
- Unlockables: Collect Badges, unlock many crazy Achievements, and compete on global Leaderboards.
- Intuitive Controls: Quick to learn and simple to control, impossible to put down!