Puddle Patch Fixes Loading Issues
One on the complaints I had with Puddle back when I reviewed it was the LONG loads when restarting a level. It seems that now the team over at Neko Entertainment and Konami have released a patch for the game that addresses just that.
Here are the lists of changes that have been made to the game:
• Demo flow has been updated to help new players get a feel for the novel game mechanic
• No more load times when restarting a level
• Updated Leaderboard display
• Minor tweaks throughout to make the game even more fun, interactive, and challenging
• Updated gameplay video included in the demo
The patch weighs in at 39 MB.