PSNStores Editors In Mutant Blobs Attack… Plus Some New Info
If you recall back during our PAX Prime podcasts, Eric and I were super depressed that after a hard fought battle, we managed to both lose out in the “Get Yo’self In The Game” contest. But it looks like the guys over at Drinkbox decided to add us in anyway. So when you get your Vita next month and get a copy of Mutant Blobs Attack be on the look out for these two ugly looking dudes:
For the new info here is what to expect:
- Play as an all-consuming mutant blob as you explore (and devour) your way through more than two dozen interactive levels.
- A wide range of environments: everything from a frat house to a metropolis
- Next generation touch controls (touchscreen and rear touch pad) combined with those of a classic platformer for a fresh take on the platforming genre
- “Tilt-a-Blob” bonus levels featuring gyroscopic controls reward players’ performance and add to the replayability
- Growth throughout levels provide players with a constantly changing perspective on the in-game world
- Challenging puzzles mixed into the action and mayhem
- Competitive, collection-based leaderboards, support for special in-game achievements and Trophies
The game was super fun to play at PAX and I can’t wait to try the finished version next month.