Posted by Chris K on October 15th, 2009 | 4 Comments | Tags: .detuned , review
Release Date: October 15, 2009
What I liked:
- The easy trophies (It took about 5 min to get all of them)
- The price (Can’t beat $2.99)
- It is a cool idea
What I didn’t like:
- The annoying crank sound (Totally kills the mood; you can toggle it off)
- The free visualizers on PS3 are better
- No replay value
- I wish you could listen to your music in demo mode (You can only listen to your music in interactive mode)
Since this isn’t really a game can’t recommend this unless you are a trophy fiend. The visualizer isn’t that great and after you play around with it once, I don’t see any reason to come back to it.
This game was purchased for review purposes.