It’s So Cold In The D
Announced yesterday on the PlayStation Blog, SOCOM: Confrontation Cold Front features 5 maps, 1 new gameplay mode, and other extras including a thermal scope. Full Feature list:
New Russian / Eastern European Area of Operation
Snow setting complete with snow effects, new snow gear and camo for both the Special Forces and Mercenaries, and thermal vision
New ARMS RUN gameplay mode
5 New Maps
- Night Stalker
All new mercenaries characters with new looks and new VO.
New Special Forces squad, the Russian Spetsnaz
Gun turret emplacements
All new character specialization/progression system
- Allows players to pick a primary and secondary specialization and unlock new equipment exclusive to those specializations
- New weapons, including:
- 3 new weapons
- 6 enhanced versions of weapons available as part of the new weapons specialization system
- 2 new weapon attachments (including the thermal scope)
- 5 enhanced versions of weapon attachments also available as part of the new weapons specialization system.
- 2 new grenade launcher ammo types (flash and smoke)
All of this for $14.99, or if you buy it within 24hrs of launch, $9.99. SOCOM fans rejoice!
via SOCOM Blog