Fat Princess 1.03 Patch Details and Demo
Posted by Chris K on October 23rd, 2009 | 0 Comments | Tags:
Announced today on the PlayStation Blog, Fat Princess is getting a patch which includes a new map. There will also be a demo for the game that releases the same day as the patch. Here are the details for the patch:
- A brand new awesome city map has been added called New Porkâ€¦and it’s free!
Game System Tweaks
- The host’s ability to kick and ban players has been removed.
- The ability for players to switch teams post-game is now restricted so that sides cannot be unbalanced by more than 2 players.
- A new switching team system has been implemented during matches:
- If there is a deficit of 2 players between teams, the weaker team will drop a team colored ball on the death of a player.
- Picking up the colored ball switches a player’s team and rewards them with a 300 point bonus.
- The 10 game average ranking system has been removed.
- A new ranking system has been implemented, which adds rank points for every game based on the player’s score.
- Awarded ranking titles will now never go down once earned.
- Online leaderboards have been increased to display all players not just the top 1000.
- All online leaderboards are to be reset shortly after patch 1.03 is released, but all unlocked customizations and trophies will remain unlocked.
Main Bug Fixes
- The Princess disappearing bug has been fixed.
- The issue with statistics and trophies not saving correctly has been fixed.
- The Dark Priest’s lock-on range has been reduced.
- The Dark Priest’s drain ability has been slightly reduced.
- The Ranger now has larger movement penalty when locked on and charging attacks.
- The Adv. Ranger has a smaller shot dispersion and increased damage per shot.
- The Warrior’s attack damage has been increased slightly.
- The Warrior’s movement speed has been increased slightly when locked on and charging attacks.
- The Warrior’s 360 degree protect when his shield is raised has been increased from 20% to 40%
- Warrior’s Lock on range increased to match Ranger to stop class being hit from behind when retreating
- Warriors weapon collision box increased in size to aid with hit detection
- Adv Warrior speed increased slightly when locked on and charging to match his normal movement speed
- Adv Warrior damage increased
- Adv Worker’s bomb knockback force removed
- Princess calorie burn decreased slightly in weight state 3 and 4
- Two new control schemes have been implemented to allow players to use the R1 button to attack and to free the player’s right hand for target switching.
- New switching team bonus added of 300 points.
- Princess rescue score increased to 300 points.
- Princess rescue assistance bonus increased to 150 points.
- Princess escort bonus increased to 75 points.
- Win game scoring reduced to 150 points.
- Match completion bonus added of 75 points.
- Average Rank bonus award removed for games won under 3 minutes.
- Bonus score for winning games in under 3 minutes removed.
- Candy confetti added as a special effect when blood is turned off. Check this out – it is really cool.
- All loading screens now in color.
- Loading screens now allow players to scroll to next and previous tips during the load.
Looks like a lot of work went into this patch. Look for it and the demo soon.